TECNOCON, has an Energy Department in its organisation that deals energy distribution. The know-how and experience acquired over many years enables it to perform from medium to large-scale projects and electric installations.
With experienced technical staff, both in terms of engineers and electrical technicians, this department meticulously complies with national and international standards, which enables it to work in this field not only in Portugal, but also in other countries.
The know-how acquired and constant adaptation to new technologies and new products means the solutions presented to our Customers are always at the cutting edge of technology.
Given the growing trend towards the digitalisation of electrical installations, we tailor projects and solutions to this new scenario and the technological requirements, so as to enable our Customers to implement rational and intuitive management of electricity in their installations.
In this business area we design and build:
- HV/MV Substations
- MV Networks
- LV Networks
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Emergency Generator Groups
- Energy Supervision Systems
- Energy Supervision Systems, alongside our Software Development Department
- Technical Responsibility for the Operation of Electric Installations
- Energy Efficiency Studies and Monitoring and Thermography Services